GRP Fiberglass Roofing System
GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Polyester. GRP is also known as Glass-Fibre. This system is cold applied on site, giving it a seamless and flexible weatherproof finish that resists water, heat and frost. The resulting surface gives a strong architectural finish that looks very impressive. If maintained properly it will last as long as the building stands.
The technology is built to produce the perfect all weather protection for any flat roof. GRP can be applied in small domestic situations right through to large industrial environments.
Benefits of a GRP System:
- Cold applied no heat required
- Easy to form around complex situations
- Very durable resists heavy foot traffic
- Non-slip walkways can be incorporated
- Class leading roofing solution that far exceeds traditional methods
- Virtually Maintenance free for very long periods of time
- Impact Resistant due to its ultra hard finish
- Fire retardant
- Highly economical solution
25 year guarantee